OUR STORY

Phillips Jewelers is a family owned business that was established in 1948 with a long standing history of service and quality.  Philip Colaprete, a graduate of the Elgin Watchmakers College, initially founded Phillips Jewelers in Johnsonburg, PA. Phillips Jewelers opened a new store in St. Marys Shopping Plaza in 1968 where it remained until the current building was opened in 1990.  Art Colaprete a graduate gemologist since 1978, remains an active member of the community as Phillips Jewelers continues to serve the loyal patrons of Elk Cameron, McKean, Jefferson and Clearfield counties.

Vintage Wedding