IMG_20210812_0011_edited.jpg
PLAZA_edited.jpg
IMG_0001_edited.jpg

About Us

Phillips Jewelers has been serving the Elk County community and surrounding area for 74 years. The store was established by Phillip Colaprete — an Elgin Watchmakers College graduate — in 1948, and his wife Caroline in Johnsonburg, Pennsylvania. After 20 years the store found its new home in the St. Marys Plaza where it stayed for another 21 years. In 1990, the business made its final move to its own plaza at 966 South St. Marys St where it has remained since, under the ownership of Phillip's son, Art Colaprete.